Welcome to Zhejiang Boley (Hang Shen) Heavy Machine Tool Manufacturing Co., Ltd. official website!
High performance, high strength, low price ----- Cost-effective new models
What factors need to be considered when choosing the right punch?
The punch press is a stamping press. In national production, the stamping process saves materials and energy compared with traditional machinery, has high efficiency, does not require high technical requirements for the operator, and can make mechanical processing through various mold applications. These advantages of products that cannot be achieved, so it is more and more widely used.
First of all, the purpose of using the punch must be clear. In layman's terms, it is what product you use the punch to process. Therefore, in addition to fully understanding the processing method, operation method, function of the punching machine, technical trends, etc., it is also necessary to correctly grasp the market situation and trends. However, because the processing method and the function of the punching machine are very complex and difficult to understand, in many cases, the punching machine is selected without really understanding the purpose of use.
In particular, when choosing a punch for rationalization, no mistakes are allowed. The wrong choice will lead to a reduction in the efficiency of the punch press, and may lead to waste of equipment investment and other results.
There are three main elements of punching capability:
1. Pressure capacity: It refers to the position of the slider in mm above the bottom dead center, which can generate tons of pressure. This pressure is also called "nominal pressure" or "capacity" for short, and the unit is expressed in tons.
2. Torque capacity: refers to the position where the pressure capacity is generated, that is, the mm above the bottom dead center, also known as the "capacity generation point", and the unit is expressed in mm.
3. Working capacity: refers to the maximum effective capacity that can be produced during one-stroke processing, expressed in kg-m.
Choose the right punch
1. Correctly determine the processing method and operation method:
(1) Correctly determine the processing method and process There are various methods for stamping, and sometimes cutting is combined with stamping. When selecting a punch, it is necessary to first review whether the desired processing method is an appropriate processing method for the target product and an appropriate number of processing operations. If the processing method is determined, the type of punch that should be selected is also roughly determined.
(2) The degree of production volume Although the selection of general-purpose punching machines or automatic punching machines is mainly determined by the amount of production volume, basically the necessary amount should be considered when necessary, and an appropriate amount of inventory should always be maintained, and not only for the present, but also for The future production volume market situation, technological trends, etc. should be considered.
(3) The relationship between the shape, quality and size of the material The shape and quality of the material should be determined in relation to the processing method, utilization rate, and material utilization rate. The shape of the material depends on whether it is a coil, a fixed-length material, or a semi-finished product, and its size, and the operation method is also very different.
(4) How to supply materials, take out products, and dispose of waste materials
(5) How to use the die buffer
2. Select the punching ability suitable for processing
(1) Calculate the machining pressure and the machining pressure stroke curve
(2) The degree of eccentric load and concentrated load
(3) Calculate the reduction in the effective capacity of the die buffer
3. Determine the dimensional accuracy of processed products
The necessary precision of the processed product is determined by the use of the product and its connection with the next project. In the actual stamping process, there will be deviations in the thickness of the material, the volume of the blank block (during the extrusion process), the material (related to the deformation resistance) and the degree of lubrication, and the wear of the mold as the production proceeds. There are many reasons for poor machining accuracy.
Zhejiang Bole Heavy Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Hangzhou Hang Shanghai Machine Tool Manufacturing Co., Ltd.)
Professional production: open punch, closed punch, precision punch, pneumatic punch press, CNC punch, welcome to inquire
Address: Industrial Park, Lei Dianzhen Deqing County, Zhejiang Province, Jomo South Road on the 1st (09 provincial toll station North)
Service Hotline: + 86-0572-8688600 Sales Hotline: + 86-13306813179
Fax: + 86-0572-8688603 E-mail: email@example.com
Check mobile website
Check WeChat public number
Partner：Shanghai Fasten Darrow Zhejiang Universal Group Shanghai Jie products electrical appliances Boss electrical group Hengsen Electrical and Mechanical Chongqing Sipu Te
Copyright: Zhejiang Borei (Hang Shen) Heavy Machine Tool Manufacturing Co., Ltd.